BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michelle Rhenas is starting Father’s Day in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest early this morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records report that Rhenas, of the 5500 block of Arbor Club Way, was arrested for “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs” and “DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — Refuse to submit to DUI test after license suspension.”
Rhenas was booked into he Palm Beach County just before 6 a.m. She remained locked up several hours later. Bond has not been set.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed mid morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County