BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michelle Rhenas is starting Father’s Day in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest early this morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records report that Rhenas, of the 5500 block of Arbor Club Way, was arrested for “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs” and “DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — Refuse to submit to DUI test after license suspension.”
Rhenas was booked into he Palm Beach County just before 6 a.m. She remained locked up several hours later. Bond has not been set.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed mid morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It