BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michelle Rhenas is starting Father’s Day in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest early this morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records report that Rhenas, of the 5500 block of Arbor Club Way, was arrested for “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs” and “DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — Refuse to submit to DUI test after license suspension.”
Rhenas was booked into he Palm Beach County just before 6 a.m. She remained locked up several hours later. Bond has not been set.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed mid morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi