BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michelle Rhenas is starting Father’s Day in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest early this morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records report that Rhenas, of the 5500 block of Arbor Club Way, was arrested for “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs” and “DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — Refuse to submit to DUI test after license suspension.”
Rhenas was booked into he Palm Beach County just before 6 a.m. She remained locked up several hours later. Bond has not been set.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed mid morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify
- BOYNTON BEACH BODY: Police Charge Delray Man With Murder
- Woman Airlifted After Fire At Century Village Boca Raton
- MISSING: This Teen Is Missing, South Florida Police Are Asking For Your Help
- Fatal Stabbing In Broward County, Police Ask For Tips
- KINGS POINT: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- TRAVEL: Fewer Delays, Cancelations So Far At South Florida Airports
- WEST BOCA RATON: Cops Rescue Woman, Shoot Man In Head
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately