BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Michelle Rhenas is starting Father’s Day in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest early this morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jail records report that Rhenas, of the 5500 block of Arbor Club Way, was arrested for “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs” and “DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — Refuse to submit to DUI test after license suspension.”
Rhenas was booked into he Palm Beach County just before 6 a.m. She remained locked up several hours later. Bond has not been set.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed mid morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home