BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Palm Beach County Commissioners prepare for a Tuesday debate over implementing a mandatory mask order, beaches across the area may help some make the argument for stricter rules as COVID-19 spreads.
These photos — from Boca Raton’s “South Beach” — were sent by readers concerned with what they documented. The photos were taken around 5 p.m. on Saturday according to the tipsters.
“Reckless behavior, crowding, partying, close contact, drinking and sports on beach in large groups,” wrote one.
“Impossible to social distance at South Beach in Boca,” wrote another. “Five minutes after placing our towels down I got hit by a football. We left right away.”
Have photos? Send them to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Let us know where they were taken and when.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting