BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Palm Beach County Commissioners prepare for a Tuesday debate over implementing a mandatory mask order, beaches across the area may help some make the argument for stricter rules as COVID-19 spreads.
These photos — from Boca Raton’s “South Beach” — were sent by readers concerned with what they documented. The photos were taken around 5 p.m. on Saturday according to the tipsters.
“Reckless behavior, crowding, partying, close contact, drinking and sports on beach in large groups,” wrote one.
“Impossible to social distance at South Beach in Boca,” wrote another. “Five minutes after placing our towels down I got hit by a football. We left right away.”
Have photos? Send them to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Let us know where they were taken and when.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI