BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Palm Beach County Commissioners prepare for a Tuesday debate over implementing a mandatory mask order, beaches across the area may help some make the argument for stricter rules as COVID-19 spreads.
These photos — from Boca Raton’s “South Beach” — were sent by readers concerned with what they documented. The photos were taken around 5 p.m. on Saturday according to the tipsters.
“Reckless behavior, crowding, partying, close contact, drinking and sports on beach in large groups,” wrote one.
“Impossible to social distance at South Beach in Boca,” wrote another. “Five minutes after placing our towels down I got hit by a football. We left right away.”
Have photos? Send them to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Let us know where they were taken and when.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies