Face Shield For Woman, Long Leash For Dog Leaves Reader Asking Why This Is Permissible In Publix Polo Shoppes Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A BocaNewsNow.com reader was appalled to see this woman letting her dog roam on a long leash in the Publix at Polo Shoppes (Champion Blvd.) in Boca Raton as the chain tries to keep stores sanitized during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While the woman is wearing a face shield — you can zoom in to see it — the reader found it upsetting that Publix is permitting dogs in the store during COVID-19 — a violation of the company’s own policies.
“Oblivious woman walking her dog on extended leash while grocery shopping inside Publix Polo Shoppes around 4:15 p.m. Wednesday. Dog was licking items on shelves and making it hard to walk by in aisles without dog touching patrons.”
Woman with face shield and dog on long leash in Publix: you are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have photos? Send them to us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. We do need your contact information but not for publication.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF