Face Shield For Woman, Long Leash For Dog Leaves Reader Asking Why This Is Permissible In Publix Polo Shoppes Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A BocaNewsNow.com reader was appalled to see this woman letting her dog roam on a long leash in the Publix at Polo Shoppes (Champion Blvd.) in Boca Raton as the chain tries to keep stores sanitized during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While the woman is wearing a face shield — you can zoom in to see it — the reader found it upsetting that Publix is permitting dogs in the store during COVID-19 — a violation of the company’s own policies.
“Oblivious woman walking her dog on extended leash while grocery shopping inside Publix Polo Shoppes around 4:15 p.m. Wednesday. Dog was licking items on shelves and making it hard to walk by in aisles without dog touching patrons.”
Woman with face shield and dog on long leash in Publix: you are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Have photos? Send them to us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. We do need your contact information but not for publication.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees