WANTS DR. ALINA ALONSO ARRESTED FOR FOR “CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com now has the video from the incredible outburst Tuesday at the Palm Beach Commission meeting when a woman threatened to execute a citizen’s arrest on Dr. Alina Alonso, the Director of the Florida Dept. of Health for Palm Beach County.
“You can not mandate someone to wear a mask knowing that it kills people. Every one of you obeying the devil’s laws will be arrested!”
The outburst continues for most of the woman’s speaking time. We’ve edited it down to roughly 90 seconds.
If you want to understand just what it must be like now for local elected officials, you must watch the clip.
We’re not mandating, of course. Just strongly suggesting.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems