WANTS DR. ALINA ALONSO ARRESTED FOR FOR “CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com now has the video from the incredible outburst Tuesday at the Palm Beach Commission meeting when a woman threatened to execute a citizen’s arrest on Dr. Alina Alonso, the Director of the Florida Dept. of Health for Palm Beach County.
“You can not mandate someone to wear a mask knowing that it kills people. Every one of you obeying the devil’s laws will be arrested!”
The outburst continues for most of the woman’s speaking time. We’ve edited it down to roughly 90 seconds.
If you want to understand just what it must be like now for local elected officials, you must watch the clip.
We’re not mandating, of course. Just strongly suggesting.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected