PALM BEACH COUNTY ESTABLISHES PHONE BANK, EMAIL ADDRESS FOR COVID COMPLIANCE
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Facial Covering order is now in effect. While you can read the entire order by downloading it below, the highlights — as we first reported Wednesday night moments after the document was signed — are simple:
- You must wear a facial covering in all public buildings, that includes supermarkets, in Palm Beach County. Plastic face shields are acceptable.
- There are exceptions, including documented medical conditions and children under age 2.
- Fines will run $200 to $500. Jail time seems unlikely.
Palm Beach County intends to promote “education” over punishment, but has created an Education and Compliance team to handle both simultaneously. The team consists of county officials, city officials (depending on where you are in the county) and police.
If you see businesses violating the order, or run a business and are having a difficult time with customers, call 561-24-COVID. You can also email email@example.com.
If you see gross violations and happen to have the camera app on your phone open, snap a photo and send it to us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com Please provide your contact information for our verification purposes only.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car