BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Marcus Hebden remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning following his Thursday afternoon arrest by Boca Raton Police on a series of theft related charges.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Friday, but jail records show Hebden is charged with: four counts of burglary, five counts of fraud, four counts of dealing in stolen property, and four counts of larceny.
Hebden, 18, of the 11900 block of North Branch Road in Boca Raton, was booked into jail just. before 6 p.m. on Thursday. Bond has not been set for all charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested