BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Marcus Hebden remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning following his Thursday afternoon arrest by Boca Raton Police on a series of theft related charges.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Friday, but jail records show Hebden is charged with: four counts of burglary, five counts of fraud, four counts of dealing in stolen property, and four counts of larceny.
Hebden, 18, of the 11900 block of North Branch Road in Boca Raton, was booked into jail just. before 6 p.m. on Thursday. Bond has not been set for all charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps