BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Marcus Hebden remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning following his Thursday afternoon arrest by Boca Raton Police on a series of theft related charges.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Friday, but jail records show Hebden is charged with: four counts of burglary, five counts of fraud, four counts of dealing in stolen property, and four counts of larceny.
Hebden, 18, of the 11900 block of North Branch Road in Boca Raton, was booked into jail just. before 6 p.m. on Thursday. Bond has not been set for all charges.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella