BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Marcus Hebden remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning following his Thursday afternoon arrest by Boca Raton Police on a series of theft related charges.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Friday, but jail records show Hebden is charged with: four counts of burglary, five counts of fraud, four counts of dealing in stolen property, and four counts of larceny.
Hebden, 18, of the 11900 block of North Branch Road in Boca Raton, was booked into jail just. before 6 p.m. on Thursday. Bond has not been set for all charges.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach