BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Marcus Hebden remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning following his Thursday afternoon arrest by Boca Raton Police on a series of theft related charges.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Friday, but jail records show Hebden is charged with: four counts of burglary, five counts of fraud, four counts of dealing in stolen property, and four counts of larceny.
Hebden, 18, of the 11900 block of North Branch Road in Boca Raton, was booked into jail just. before 6 p.m. on Thursday. Bond has not been set for all charges.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”