BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner just announced during an afternoon news conference that Palm Beach County is sending reusable masks to 660,000 homes in Palm Beach County.
The move comes as the county now mandates mask use in virtually all public settings, and days after education and enforcement team started spot checks throughout the county.
It was not immediately clear when the masks would be sent or if every home — as Kerner suggested — would receive enough for each resident.
Kerner also said an app would soon be available to assist in mask education and possibly enforcement.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects