BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner just announced during an afternoon news conference that Palm Beach County is sending reusable masks to 660,000 homes in Palm Beach County.
The move comes as the county now mandates mask use in virtually all public settings, and days after education and enforcement team started spot checks throughout the county.
It was not immediately clear when the masks would be sent or if every home — as Kerner suggested — would receive enough for each resident.
Kerner also said an app would soon be available to assist in mask education and possibly enforcement.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash