PALM BEACH COUNTY EXECUTES ORDER, ALL BEACHES CLOSED STARTING FRIDAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The official executive order closing all beaches in Palm Beach County has now been signed by County Administrator Verdenia Baker. It is effective July 3rd and and continue through July 6th.
Here is the key language:
Palm Beach County issues order 2020-013, effective 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2020. This order applies in all incorporated and unincorporated areas of Palm Beach County.
All public, municipal, and private beaches, including all beach parks, in Palm Beach County shall be closed from 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2020. Restaurants and retail establishments within beach parks may remain open subject to the restrictions included in current State and local emergency orders applicable to Palm Beach County, including, but not limited to, any occupancy restrictions.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH