PALM BEACH COUNTY EXECUTES ORDER, ALL BEACHES CLOSED STARTING FRIDAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The official executive order closing all beaches in Palm Beach County has now been signed by County Administrator Verdenia Baker. It is effective July 3rd and and continue through July 6th.
Here is the key language:
Palm Beach County issues order 2020-013, effective 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2020. This order applies in all incorporated and unincorporated areas of Palm Beach County.
All public, municipal, and private beaches, including all beach parks, in Palm Beach County shall be closed from 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2020. Restaurants and retail establishments within beach parks may remain open subject to the restrictions included in current State and local emergency orders applicable to Palm Beach County, including, but not limited to, any occupancy restrictions.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days