BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 continues to spread like wildfire in Palm Beach County where the percent positive of the latest round of tests logged is 14.4 — that’s a monumental leap from the 9.7 percent reported on Monday. Palm Beach County aded 435 positive tests on Monday.
Reports are released by the Florida Department of Health the day after they are logged.
Statewide, Florida added 6,012 positive tests on Monday according to the report released on Tuesday. The percent positive for the state is the same as Palm Beach County — 14.4 percent.
There are now at least 152,434 infections statewide with at least 3,505 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the official infection count is 14,004 with 510 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days