BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 continues to spread like wildfire in Palm Beach County where the percent positive of the latest round of tests logged is 14.4 — that’s a monumental leap from the 9.7 percent reported on Monday. Palm Beach County aded 435 positive tests on Monday.
Reports are released by the Florida Department of Health the day after they are logged.
Statewide, Florida added 6,012 positive tests on Monday according to the report released on Tuesday. The percent positive for the state is the same as Palm Beach County — 14.4 percent.
There are now at least 152,434 infections statewide with at least 3,505 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the official infection count is 14,004 with 510 deaths.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive