BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 continues to spread like wildfire in Palm Beach County where the percent positive of the latest round of tests logged is 14.4 — that’s a monumental leap from the 9.7 percent reported on Monday. Palm Beach County aded 435 positive tests on Monday.
Reports are released by the Florida Department of Health the day after they are logged.
Statewide, Florida added 6,012 positive tests on Monday according to the report released on Tuesday. The percent positive for the state is the same as Palm Beach County — 14.4 percent.
There are now at least 152,434 infections statewide with at least 3,505 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the official infection count is 14,004 with 510 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month