BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 continues to spread like wildfire in Palm Beach County where the percent positive of the latest round of tests logged is 14.4 — that’s a monumental leap from the 9.7 percent reported on Monday. Palm Beach County aded 435 positive tests on Monday.
Reports are released by the Florida Department of Health the day after they are logged.
Statewide, Florida added 6,012 positive tests on Monday according to the report released on Tuesday. The percent positive for the state is the same as Palm Beach County — 14.4 percent.
There are now at least 152,434 infections statewide with at least 3,505 deaths. In Palm Beach County, the official infection count is 14,004 with 510 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton