BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just issued an advisory reminding all boaters that Phase One remains in effect. Deputies and State officials will be extra vigilant over the July 4th holiday weekend.
From PBSO: “NO Rafting and NO Flotillas are allowed. Tying or roping of boats to each other is prohibited.”
“Vessels may anchor in deeper water, but they MUST be 50 feet apart from each other. This includes all boats, kayakers and paddle boarders.”
“VIOLATIONS OF THE EMERGENCY ORDER CAN RESULT IN THE FOLLOWING: CIVIL FINE, ARREST AND SEIZURE OF ASSETS.”
As a reminder, all beaches are closed in Palm Beach County starting July 3rd and continuing through Monday, July 6th. Fines for accessing a beach over the holiday weekend can reach $500.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING
- Boca Raton Man Shot In Head By Cop Identified, Held Woman At Knifepoint
- AARON SINGERMAN: Sentence Reduced In Federal Crime
- DELRAY BEACH DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Two Dead In Overnight Shooting
- Fewer Florida Flight Issues Tuesday Morning, But Delays Continue
- DUI Arrests In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach From July 4th
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify