BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now three major COVID-19 testing sites in South Palm Beach County.
Here’s the official report from Palm Beach County as of late Tuesday afternoon:
Florida Atlantic Testing Site in Boca Raton
This site tested 255 residents today. Closed Friday, 7/3 and Saturday, 7/4 for the July 4th holiday. The testing site is located at the FAU Tech Runway on the north end of the FAU campus at 901 NW 35th Street, Boca Raton, 33431. Appointments are required for testing. To make an appointment, call American Medical Response at 1-800-209-7919 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Testing is available to anyone over the age of 12, with or without COVID-19 symptoms.
South County Civic Center Site in West Delray Beach
This site tested 245 residents today. Closed Friday, 7/3 and Saturday, 7/4 for the July 4th holiday. The drive through testing site is located at the South County Civic Center located at 16700 Jog Road, Delray Beach, FL 33446. Appointments are required for testing. To make an appointment, call American Medical Response at 1-800-209-7919 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Testing is available to anyone over the age of 12, with or without COVID-19 symptoms.
Town Center Mall Testing Site in Boca Raton
A Simon Property Group popup testing site opened on 6/27. The hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Only requirements are 18 years and older and have a photo ID. The test administered will be nasal swabs. Town Center at Boca Raton Mall located at 6000 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi