FLORIDA ADDS ANOTHER 6,563 CASES OF COVID-19 ON LAST DAY OF JUNE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The official Florida Department of Health bar graph tells the story as the state adds another 6,563 confirmed COVID-19 cases on June 30th.
The percent positive for the latest report is 15.0.
The numbers pulled back from horrible to just extremely bad over the past few days, but now the new infection trend continues upwards. The percent positive from Tuesday’s tests — released on Wednesday — shows the highest statewide percent positive over the past 7 days.
In Palm Beach County, 293 confirmed positives were added on June 30 — also released on July 1st. The percent positive for Tuesday’s tests is 14.2 percent. It was 14.4 percent a day earlier.
There are now 152,434 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 3,505 deaths. The Palm Beach County infection count is now 14,447 with a death count of 512.
The continued infection increase comes as a group of Palm Beach County residents filed suit against Palm Beach County, claiming that orders to wear facial covering is a civil rights violation. Read the latest here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail