BOCA’S BIEDAS JAILED, HELD WITHOUT BOND
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mimi Bieda, Levi Bieda and David Bieda are all in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday evening where they are being held without bond.
Each is charged with Money Laundering of “$100k or more” as well as “Violate patient brokering law — 20 or more patients.”
The arrest reports were still being processed at 7:30 p.m.
The Bieda Three were booked into the Palm Beach County at 11:05 Tuesday morning following arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Mimi Bieda lists her home as address as the 1000 block of Exeter E in Boca.
Levi Bieda lists his home address as the 300 block of NW 35th Lane in Boca Raton.
David Bieda lists his home address as the 19700 block of Sedgefield Terrace in Boca Raton.
Court dates are pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi