BOCA’S BIEDAS JAILED, HELD WITHOUT BOND
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mimi Bieda, Levi Bieda and David Bieda are all in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday evening where they are being held without bond.
Each is charged with Money Laundering of “$100k or more” as well as “Violate patient brokering law — 20 or more patients.”
The arrest reports were still being processed at 7:30 p.m.
The Bieda Three were booked into the Palm Beach County at 11:05 Tuesday morning following arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Mimi Bieda lists her home as address as the 1000 block of Exeter E in Boca.
Levi Bieda lists his home address as the 300 block of NW 35th Lane in Boca Raton.
David Bieda lists his home address as the 19700 block of Sedgefield Terrace in Boca Raton.
Court dates are pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car