BOCA’S BIEDAS JAILED, HELD WITHOUT BOND
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mimi Bieda, Levi Bieda and David Bieda are all in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday evening where they are being held without bond.
Each is charged with Money Laundering of “$100k or more” as well as “Violate patient brokering law — 20 or more patients.”
The arrest reports were still being processed at 7:30 p.m.
The Bieda Three were booked into the Palm Beach County at 11:05 Tuesday morning following arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Mimi Bieda lists her home as address as the 1000 block of Exeter E in Boca.
Levi Bieda lists his home address as the 300 block of NW 35th Lane in Boca Raton.
David Bieda lists his home address as the 19700 block of Sedgefield Terrace in Boca Raton.
Court dates are pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive