BOCA’S BIEDAS JAILED, HELD WITHOUT BOND
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mimi Bieda, Levi Bieda and David Bieda are all in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday evening where they are being held without bond.
Each is charged with Money Laundering of “$100k or more” as well as “Violate patient brokering law — 20 or more patients.”
The arrest reports were still being processed at 7:30 p.m.
The Bieda Three were booked into the Palm Beach County at 11:05 Tuesday morning following arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Mimi Bieda lists her home as address as the 1000 block of Exeter E in Boca.
Levi Bieda lists his home address as the 300 block of NW 35th Lane in Boca Raton.
David Bieda lists his home address as the 19700 block of Sedgefield Terrace in Boca Raton.
Court dates are pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases