BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Fire Media Advisory) — On Wednesday, July 2, 2020 at 9:08pm, Boca Raton Firefighters and Paramedics responded to a structure fire in an apartment complex located at 450 SW 2nd Ave, Boca Raton. Firefighters arrived quickly and extinguished the room and contents fire. The fire was contained to the kitchen in the one apartment on the 2nd floor.
The damage was isolated to a single unit in the complex. There were no injuries to firefighters or civilians. The family that resides in the apartment was displaced for the evening to a hotel. The cause of the fire was a pot left on the stove unattended.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District