BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner announced Thursday that the county would pass the 15,000 infection mark on Friday. He was correct.
Palm Beach County now reports 15,324 COVID-19 infections. The resident count is 15,169. The non-resident count is 155. There have been at least 536 deaths related to COVID-19 in Palm Beach County.
The percent positive rate based on Thursday’s addition of 461 cases is 12.2. Cases are announced a day after they are logged by the Florida Department of Health.
The five day percent positive for Palm Beach County is 12.62.
Meantime, the Florida Department of Health shows that those visiting emergency departments at area hospitals for COVID-like illness reports continues its upward trend (see official graphic, above).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi