DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Leonard Dobard is out of jail following his July 4th arrest on two weapons charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, jail records show that Dobard, 19, is charged with “carrying a concealed, unlicensed firearm” as well as “firing a weapon in public or on residential property.”
Dobard was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 1:46 a.m. Sunday. He was released to his father just before 3 p.m. Sunday after his first appearance hearing. He has been order to stay away from weapons and firearms.
It was not immediately clear where the alleged weapon firing took place.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues