DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Leonard Dobard is out of jail following his July 4th arrest on two weapons charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, jail records show that Dobard, 19, is charged with “carrying a concealed, unlicensed firearm” as well as “firing a weapon in public or on residential property.”
Dobard was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 1:46 a.m. Sunday. He was released to his father just before 3 p.m. Sunday after his first appearance hearing. He has been order to stay away from weapons and firearms.
It was not immediately clear where the alleged weapon firing took place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton