DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Leonard Dobard is out of jail following his July 4th arrest on two weapons charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, jail records show that Dobard, 19, is charged with “carrying a concealed, unlicensed firearm” as well as “firing a weapon in public or on residential property.”
Dobard was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 1:46 a.m. Sunday. He was released to his father just before 3 p.m. Sunday after his first appearance hearing. He has been order to stay away from weapons and firearms.
It was not immediately clear where the alleged weapon firing took place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing