BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A review of the latest Palm Beach County death and infection data from the Florida Department of Health reveals the death of a 37 year old woman and the death of a 36 year old man. Both were officially Florida residents. While it is unknown if the woman had come into contact with a person already infected with COVID-19, health department records show the 36 year old man did have contact with an infected person.
The two, who appear to be unrelated, were the youngest reported deaths in Palm Beach County over the past several weeks.
At least 542 Palm beach County residents have died of COVID-19 related issues since record keeping began. At least 1,890 have been hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?