BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A review of the latest Palm Beach County death and infection data from the Florida Department of Health reveals the death of a 37 year old woman and the death of a 36 year old man. Both were officially Florida residents. While it is unknown if the woman had come into contact with a person already infected with COVID-19, health department records show the 36 year old man did have contact with an infected person.
The two, who appear to be unrelated, were the youngest reported deaths in Palm Beach County over the past several weeks.
At least 542 Palm beach County residents have died of COVID-19 related issues since record keeping began. At least 1,890 have been hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club