BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A review of the latest Palm Beach County death and infection data from the Florida Department of Health reveals the death of a 37 year old woman and the death of a 36 year old man. Both were officially Florida residents. While it is unknown if the woman had come into contact with a person already infected with COVID-19, health department records show the 36 year old man did have contact with an infected person.
The two, who appear to be unrelated, were the youngest reported deaths in Palm Beach County over the past several weeks.
At least 542 Palm beach County residents have died of COVID-19 related issues since record keeping began. At least 1,890 have been hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested