BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A review of the latest Palm Beach County death and infection data from the Florida Department of Health reveals the death of a 37 year old woman and the death of a 36 year old man. Both were officially Florida residents. While it is unknown if the woman had come into contact with a person already infected with COVID-19, health department records show the 36 year old man did have contact with an infected person.
The two, who appear to be unrelated, were the youngest reported deaths in Palm Beach County over the past several weeks.
At least 542 Palm beach County residents have died of COVID-19 related issues since record keeping began. At least 1,890 have been hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak