DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach PD Advisory) — Delray Beach police are conducting a death investigation. At 7:35 this morning, a man spotted someone floating in the ocean about 150 to 200 yards from shore (100 S. Ocean Boulevard). The bystander and lifeguards brought the person to shore.
The deceased, a black male, appears to have been in the water for a while. His identity is not known at this time. The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
Anyone with information is asked to call Delray Beach Police or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-8477,
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges