DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach PD Advisory) — Delray Beach police are conducting a death investigation. At 7:35 this morning, a man spotted someone floating in the ocean about 150 to 200 yards from shore (100 S. Ocean Boulevard). The bystander and lifeguards brought the person to shore.
The deceased, a black male, appears to have been in the water for a while. His identity is not known at this time. The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
Anyone with information is asked to call Delray Beach Police or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-8477,
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low