DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach PD Advisory) — Delray Beach police are conducting a death investigation. At 7:35 this morning, a man spotted someone floating in the ocean about 150 to 200 yards from shore (100 S. Ocean Boulevard). The bystander and lifeguards brought the person to shore.
The deceased, a black male, appears to have been in the water for a while. His identity is not known at this time. The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
Anyone with information is asked to call Delray Beach Police or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-8477,
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT