DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach PD Advisory) — Delray Beach police are conducting a death investigation. At 7:35 this morning, a man spotted someone floating in the ocean about 150 to 200 yards from shore (100 S. Ocean Boulevard). The bystander and lifeguards brought the person to shore.
The deceased, a black male, appears to have been in the water for a while. His identity is not known at this time. The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
Anyone with information is asked to call Delray Beach Police or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-8477,
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges