Numbers Returning To Levels Recorded Before July 4th Holiday Weekend
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new infection count has returned to pre-July 4th levels with 10,044 new cases of COVID-19 being logged on Tuesday and announced on Wednesday.
The Florida statewide percent positive for the day is 14.1%.
In Palm Beach County, 593 new cases were added the percent positive for Tuesday is recorded as 13.2%.
There are now at least 18,221 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County with 569 deaths.
The Florida statewide infection count is now at least 223,783 with a death count of at least 3,889.
At least 16,758 people in Florida have been hospitalized for COVID-19 related issues. Florida continues to NOT release hospital census information regarding the specific number of COVID-19 patients, respirator or bed availability.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Fainting At The Jewelry Exchange, Sick At Publix, Trauma At A Park
- Area Realtor Charged With DUI In Delray Beach
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony