Numbers Returning To Levels Recorded Before July 4th Holiday Weekend
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new infection count has returned to pre-July 4th levels with 10,044 new cases of COVID-19 being logged on Tuesday and announced on Wednesday.
The Florida statewide percent positive for the day is 14.1%.
In Palm Beach County, 593 new cases were added the percent positive for Tuesday is recorded as 13.2%.
There are now at least 18,221 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County with 569 deaths.
The Florida statewide infection count is now at least 223,783 with a death count of at least 3,889.
At least 16,758 people in Florida have been hospitalized for COVID-19 related issues. Florida continues to NOT release hospital census information regarding the specific number of COVID-19 patients, respirator or bed availability.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing