Numbers Returning To Levels Recorded Before July 4th Holiday Weekend
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new infection count has returned to pre-July 4th levels with 10,044 new cases of COVID-19 being logged on Tuesday and announced on Wednesday.
The Florida statewide percent positive for the day is 14.1%.
In Palm Beach County, 593 new cases were added the percent positive for Tuesday is recorded as 13.2%.
There are now at least 18,221 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County with 569 deaths.
The Florida statewide infection count is now at least 223,783 with a death count of at least 3,889.
At least 16,758 people in Florida have been hospitalized for COVID-19 related issues. Florida continues to NOT release hospital census information regarding the specific number of COVID-19 patients, respirator or bed availability.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues