Numbers Returning To Levels Recorded Before July 4th Holiday Weekend
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new infection count has returned to pre-July 4th levels with 10,044 new cases of COVID-19 being logged on Tuesday and announced on Wednesday.
The Florida statewide percent positive for the day is 14.1%.
In Palm Beach County, 593 new cases were added the percent positive for Tuesday is recorded as 13.2%.
There are now at least 18,221 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County with 569 deaths.
The Florida statewide infection count is now at least 223,783 with a death count of at least 3,889.
At least 16,758 people in Florida have been hospitalized for COVID-19 related issues. Florida continues to NOT release hospital census information regarding the specific number of COVID-19 patients, respirator or bed availability.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton