BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barring a miracle cure that eliminates COVID-19 from Palm Beach County, the 2020-2021 school year will assuredly start with distance learning only.
The Palm Beach County School Board during Wednesday’s workshop agreed — pending a vote next week — that school will open with only online education. The school board was presented with a series of opening options for the 2020-2021 school year — the only feasible option is distance learning.
While the decision will officially be announced on July 15th, there is no chance, based on comments from Superintendent Dr. Donald Fennoy, all seven school board members, and the document which you can download below, that “in person” learning will be taking place.
The first day of school is currently August 10th. .
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?
- Naked Woman Found Climbing Tree, Police Think Involved In Palm Beach County Murder
- More Traffic Frustration In Boca Raton Set For Sunday Night, Monday Morning
- BOCA RUDETON: Publix Again For The Dogs, Thanks To Woman At Westwinds Plaza