BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barring a miracle cure that eliminates COVID-19 from Palm Beach County, the 2020-2021 school year will assuredly start with distance learning only.
The Palm Beach County School Board during Wednesday’s workshop agreed — pending a vote next week — that school will open with only online education. The school board was presented with a series of opening options for the 2020-2021 school year — the only feasible option is distance learning.
While the decision will officially be announced on July 15th, there is no chance, based on comments from Superintendent Dr. Donald Fennoy, all seven school board members, and the document which you can download below, that “in person” learning will be taking place.
The first day of school is currently August 10th. .
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days