BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing homes and extended care facilities in Palm Beach County continue to be major epicenters of COVID-19, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health.
Avante at Boca Raton is among the facilities with most patients currently infected. Avante at Boca Raton is showing 22 current infections. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just announced that the Avante company has entered into an agreement with the State of Florida to manage COVID-only facilities.
Menorah House, also in Boca Raton, is reporting 26 active COVID-19 infections.
The complete, current list is below. Note, these reports not cumulative. They are “current.” The infections listed are infections accurate as of July 8th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?