BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing homes and extended care facilities in Palm Beach County continue to be major epicenters of COVID-19, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health.
Avante at Boca Raton is among the facilities with most patients currently infected. Avante at Boca Raton is showing 22 current infections. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just announced that the Avante company has entered into an agreement with the State of Florida to manage COVID-only facilities.
Menorah House, also in Boca Raton, is reporting 26 active COVID-19 infections.
The complete, current list is below. Note, these reports not cumulative. They are “current.” The infections listed are infections accurate as of July 8th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing