BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing homes and extended care facilities in Palm Beach County continue to be major epicenters of COVID-19, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health.
Avante at Boca Raton is among the facilities with most patients currently infected. Avante at Boca Raton is showing 22 current infections. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just announced that the Avante company has entered into an agreement with the State of Florida to manage COVID-only facilities.
Menorah House, also in Boca Raton, is reporting 26 active COVID-19 infections.
The complete, current list is below. Note, these reports not cumulative. They are “current.” The infections listed are infections accurate as of July 8th, 2020.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast
- Body Found In Boca Gardens Blaze, One Person Dead
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Resident Arrested, Jailed From Delray Beach Home
- ALERT: Brightline Strikes Pedestrian In Delray Beach, Expect Traffic Issues
- Postal Worker Robbed At Gunpoint In West Boca Raton, Investigation Continues
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison