BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing homes and extended care facilities in Palm Beach County continue to be major epicenters of COVID-19, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health.
Avante at Boca Raton is among the facilities with most patients currently infected. Avante at Boca Raton is showing 22 current infections. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just announced that the Avante company has entered into an agreement with the State of Florida to manage COVID-only facilities.
Menorah House, also in Boca Raton, is reporting 26 active COVID-19 infections.
The complete, current list is below. Note, these reports not cumulative. They are “current.” The infections listed are infections accurate as of July 8th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges