BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing homes and extended care facilities in Palm Beach County continue to be major epicenters of COVID-19, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health.
Avante at Boca Raton is among the facilities with most patients currently infected. Avante at Boca Raton is showing 22 current infections. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just announced that the Avante company has entered into an agreement with the State of Florida to manage COVID-only facilities.
Menorah House, also in Boca Raton, is reporting 26 active COVID-19 infections.
The complete, current list is below. Note, these reports not cumulative. They are “current.” The infections listed are infections accurate as of July 8th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching
- Massachusetts Man Allegedly Batters Driver After Boca Raton Crash