FLORIDA RECORDS 93 DEATHS IN ONE DAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 11,433 new COVID-19 cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday in the report released mid-day Friday. The percent positivity for Florida pulled back to 12.75 percent. The death count on Thursday was 93.
The percent positivity has run quite a span over the past two weeks. The low was 12.1 percent on June 27th, the high — of 18.2 percent — was reported on July 8th.
Palm Beach County added 569 new cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday with a percent positivity of 11.4. The Palm Beach County percent positivity, over the past two weeks, has run between 8.5 percent and 15.6 percent.
These are the official numbers released late morning on July 10th, 2020 by the Florida Department of Health.
Statewide, there are now at least 244,151 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 4,102 resident deaths and 101 non-resident deaths.
In Palm Beach County, at least 19,233 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with a death count of 586.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch