FLORIDA RECORDS 93 DEATHS IN ONE DAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 11,433 new COVID-19 cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday in the report released mid-day Friday. The percent positivity for Florida pulled back to 12.75 percent. The death count on Thursday was 93.
The percent positivity has run quite a span over the past two weeks. The low was 12.1 percent on June 27th, the high — of 18.2 percent — was reported on July 8th.
Palm Beach County added 569 new cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday with a percent positivity of 11.4. The Palm Beach County percent positivity, over the past two weeks, has run between 8.5 percent and 15.6 percent.
These are the official numbers released late morning on July 10th, 2020 by the Florida Department of Health.
Statewide, there are now at least 244,151 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 4,102 resident deaths and 101 non-resident deaths.
In Palm Beach County, at least 19,233 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with a death count of 586.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors