FLORIDA RECORDS 93 DEATHS IN ONE DAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 11,433 new COVID-19 cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday in the report released mid-day Friday. The percent positivity for Florida pulled back to 12.75 percent. The death count on Thursday was 93.
The percent positivity has run quite a span over the past two weeks. The low was 12.1 percent on June 27th, the high — of 18.2 percent — was reported on July 8th.
Palm Beach County added 569 new cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday with a percent positivity of 11.4. The Palm Beach County percent positivity, over the past two weeks, has run between 8.5 percent and 15.6 percent.
These are the official numbers released late morning on July 10th, 2020 by the Florida Department of Health.
Statewide, there are now at least 244,151 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 4,102 resident deaths and 101 non-resident deaths.
In Palm Beach County, at least 19,233 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with a death count of 586.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open