FLORIDA RECORDS 93 DEATHS IN ONE DAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 11,433 new COVID-19 cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday in the report released mid-day Friday. The percent positivity for Florida pulled back to 12.75 percent. The death count on Thursday was 93.
The percent positivity has run quite a span over the past two weeks. The low was 12.1 percent on June 27th, the high — of 18.2 percent — was reported on July 8th.
Palm Beach County added 569 new cases through 11:59 p.m. Thursday with a percent positivity of 11.4. The Palm Beach County percent positivity, over the past two weeks, has run between 8.5 percent and 15.6 percent.
These are the official numbers released late morning on July 10th, 2020 by the Florida Department of Health.
Statewide, there are now at least 244,151 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 4,102 resident deaths and 101 non-resident deaths.
In Palm Beach County, at least 19,233 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with a death count of 586.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman