BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health’s latest report on nursing home and long term care facility death report shows a continued and rising death count in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach.
This is an overview of area facilities and their reported death counts through July 10th, 2020:
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center: 16 deaths.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres: 13 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center – Boynton: 12 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach: 12 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab. Center: 8 deaths.
Grand Villa of Delray East: 7 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter: 6 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manor Care Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 5 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehab: 5 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates: 5 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center of Prosperity Oaks: 5 deaths.
Glades Health Center: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Abbey Delray South: 4 deaths.
Symphony at Delray Beach: 2 deaths.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain