BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health’s latest report on nursing home and long term care facility death report shows a continued and rising death count in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach.
This is an overview of area facilities and their reported death counts through July 10th, 2020:
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center: 16 deaths.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres: 13 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center – Boynton: 12 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach: 12 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab. Center: 8 deaths.
Grand Villa of Delray East: 7 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter: 6 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manor Care Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 5 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehab: 5 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates: 5 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center of Prosperity Oaks: 5 deaths.
Glades Health Center: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Abbey Delray South: 4 deaths.
Symphony at Delray Beach: 2 deaths.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES
- HURRICANE IAN NEARLY CATEGORY FIVE
- KINGS POINT HIT BY POSSIBLE TORNADO, SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE
- REMINDER: ALL SCHOOLS CLOSED IN PALM BEACH COUNTY