BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health’s latest report on nursing home and long term care facility death report shows a continued and rising death count in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach.
This is an overview of area facilities and their reported death counts through July 10th, 2020:
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center: 16 deaths.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres: 13 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center – Boynton: 12 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach: 12 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab. Center: 8 deaths.
Grand Villa of Delray East: 7 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter: 6 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manor Care Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 5 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehab: 5 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates: 5 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center of Prosperity Oaks: 5 deaths.
Glades Health Center: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Abbey Delray South: 4 deaths.
Symphony at Delray Beach: 2 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog