BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health’s latest report on nursing home and long term care facility death report shows a continued and rising death count in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach.
This is an overview of area facilities and their reported death counts through July 10th, 2020:
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center: 16 deaths.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres: 13 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center – Boynton: 12 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach: 12 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab. Center: 8 deaths.
Grand Villa of Delray East: 7 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter: 6 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manor Care Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 5 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehab: 5 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates: 5 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center of Prosperity Oaks: 5 deaths.
Glades Health Center: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Abbey Delray South: 4 deaths.
Symphony at Delray Beach: 2 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud