BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health’s latest report on nursing home and long term care facility death report shows a continued and rising death count in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach.
This is an overview of area facilities and their reported death counts through July 10th, 2020:
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center: 16 deaths.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres: 13 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center – Boynton: 12 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach: 12 deaths.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center: 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 9 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab. Center: 8 deaths.
Grand Villa of Delray East: 7 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehab. of Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Courtyard Gardens of Jupiter: 6 deaths.
Avante at Boca Raton: 6 deaths.
Manor Care Health Services of Boynton Beach: 6 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 5 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehab: 5 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates: 5 deaths.
Heartland Health Care Center of Prosperity Oaks: 5 deaths.
Glades Health Center: 5 deaths.
Fountainview: 4 deaths.
Abbey Delray South: 4 deaths.
Symphony at Delray Beach: 2 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools