BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is now officially releasing hospital ICU and bed count information. Note: these are TOTAL ICU bed census reports, not only COVID patients. The State of Florida is not currently breaking out COVID from other medical conditions.
Based on the report at 11:01 Friday morning (July 10, 2020), here’s where things stand:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 23 ICU beds filled, 18 available.
Delray Medical Center: 47 ICU beds filled, 15 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 13 ICU beds filled, 3 available. West Boca also has a pediatric unit where there is 1 ICU bed filled and 4 available.
Bethesda East: 21 ICU beds filled, 10 available. Bethesda East Pediatrics: 2 ICU beds in use, 1 available.
Bethesda West: 8 ICU beds filled, 2 available.
Work in a hospital? Don’t violate patient confidentiality, but we appreciate broad reports of what you’re experiencing. news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID