BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is now officially releasing hospital ICU and bed count information. Note: these are TOTAL ICU bed census reports, not only COVID patients. The State of Florida is not currently breaking out COVID from other medical conditions.
Based on the report at 11:01 Friday morning (July 10, 2020), here’s where things stand:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 23 ICU beds filled, 18 available.
Delray Medical Center: 47 ICU beds filled, 15 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 13 ICU beds filled, 3 available. West Boca also has a pediatric unit where there is 1 ICU bed filled and 4 available.
Bethesda East: 21 ICU beds filled, 10 available. Bethesda East Pediatrics: 2 ICU beds in use, 1 available.
Bethesda West: 8 ICU beds filled, 2 available.
Work in a hospital? Don’t violate patient confidentiality, but we appreciate broad reports of what you’re experiencing. news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Child Nearly Drowns At Lotus Swimming Pool In West Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Still Troubled, Sales And Listings All Over The Place
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Kings Point Delray Beach Resident Arrested, Now 17 In ‘23
- Luke Bryan To Support Palm Beach County Schools
- Major Crash Closes Alligator Alley, At Least One Dead
- Boca Raton Man Sued By Amex, Owes $936,000 On Centurion Card
- Shooting In West Delray Beach Leaves One Man Critically Injured
- TROPICAL STORM WATCH: Philippe Approaches Land, National Hurricane Center Warning
- BOCA RATON FLOODING: Major Road Closed Due To High Waters Late Sunday Afternoon