BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is now officially releasing hospital ICU and bed count information. Note: these are TOTAL ICU bed census reports, not only COVID patients. The State of Florida is not currently breaking out COVID from other medical conditions.
Based on the report at 11:01 Friday morning (July 10, 2020), here’s where things stand:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 23 ICU beds filled, 18 available.
Delray Medical Center: 47 ICU beds filled, 15 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 13 ICU beds filled, 3 available. West Boca also has a pediatric unit where there is 1 ICU bed filled and 4 available.
Bethesda East: 21 ICU beds filled, 10 available. Bethesda East Pediatrics: 2 ICU beds in use, 1 available.
Bethesda West: 8 ICU beds filled, 2 available.
Work in a hospital? Don’t violate patient confidentiality, but we appreciate broad reports of what you’re experiencing. news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical
- Boynton Beach Man Arrested In Maryland For Local Murder
- Florida Hospital Available Capacity Now Under 25 Percent