BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is now officially releasing hospital ICU and bed count information. Note: these are TOTAL ICU bed census reports, not only COVID patients. The State of Florida is not currently breaking out COVID from other medical conditions.
Based on the report at 11:01 Friday morning (July 10, 2020), here’s where things stand:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 23 ICU beds filled, 18 available.
Delray Medical Center: 47 ICU beds filled, 15 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 13 ICU beds filled, 3 available. West Boca also has a pediatric unit where there is 1 ICU bed filled and 4 available.
Bethesda East: 21 ICU beds filled, 10 available. Bethesda East Pediatrics: 2 ICU beds in use, 1 available.
Bethesda West: 8 ICU beds filled, 2 available.
Work in a hospital? Don’t violate patient confidentiality, but we appreciate broad reports of what you’re experiencing. news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home