BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is now officially releasing hospital ICU and bed count information. Note: these are TOTAL ICU bed census reports, not only COVID patients. The State of Florida is not currently breaking out COVID from other medical conditions.
Based on the report at 11:01 Friday morning (July 10, 2020), here’s where things stand:
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 23 ICU beds filled, 18 available.
Delray Medical Center: 47 ICU beds filled, 15 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 13 ICU beds filled, 3 available. West Boca also has a pediatric unit where there is 1 ICU bed filled and 4 available.
Bethesda East: 21 ICU beds filled, 10 available. Bethesda East Pediatrics: 2 ICU beds in use, 1 available.
Bethesda West: 8 ICU beds filled, 2 available.
Work in a hospital? Don’t violate patient confidentiality, but we appreciate broad reports of what you’re experiencing. news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS