BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s not quite a crisis but the available ICU bed count continues to be something to watch in South Palm Beach County.
In ALL of Palm Beach County, there are 595 people CURRENTLY hospitalized with COVID-19-related issues.
The State of Florida is providing real-time updates on the “census” at area hospitals. This is accurate as of 10:46 a.m. Saturday, July 11, 2020.
Note: we are only reporting pediatric bed use in hospitals that have pediatric ICUs.
South Palm Beach County Hospital Census Counts
BETHESDA EAST: 26 ICU beds are in use, 13 are available. 1 Pediatric ICU bed is in use, 2 are available.
BETHESDA WEST: 8 ICU beds are in use, 2 are available.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL: 29 ICU beds are in use, 12 are available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 44 ICU beds are in use, 18 are available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 13 ICU beds are in use, 3 are available. NO pediatric beds are in use, 5 are available.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain