BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s not quite a crisis but the available ICU bed count continues to be something to watch in South Palm Beach County.
In ALL of Palm Beach County, there are 595 people CURRENTLY hospitalized with COVID-19-related issues.
The State of Florida is providing real-time updates on the “census” at area hospitals. This is accurate as of 10:46 a.m. Saturday, July 11, 2020.
Note: we are only reporting pediatric bed use in hospitals that have pediatric ICUs.
South Palm Beach County Hospital Census Counts
BETHESDA EAST: 26 ICU beds are in use, 13 are available. 1 Pediatric ICU bed is in use, 2 are available.
BETHESDA WEST: 8 ICU beds are in use, 2 are available.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL: 29 ICU beds are in use, 12 are available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 44 ICU beds are in use, 18 are available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 13 ICU beds are in use, 3 are available. NO pediatric beds are in use, 5 are available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED