BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mask exemption cards are fake. Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg is telling area law enforcement that the card you see above is a fraud and must not be accepted and should not be believed.
“My office has received reports of individuals attempting to use a “Face Mask Exempt Card” to evade Palm Beach County’s mandatory mask order.
Please note that such cards have NO legal authority and businesses should not alter their mask policies based on them.“
Business owners should call the police if someone attempts to demand an exemption using the fake card, which is as valid as an emotional support Schnauzer on an airplane.
The Palm Beach County COVID-19 violation line: 561-24-COVID.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call