FLORIDA ADDS 95 DEATHS IN ONE DAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Saturday numbers for Florida are not good.
The Florida Department of Health reports at least 10,383 new cases of Coronavirus were logged through 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 10th, 2020. The percent positivity rate of the new Florida cases is 12.5.
In Palm Beach County, 609 new Coronavirus cases were added Friday through 11:59 p.m. with a percent positivity rate of 14.0.
There are now a total of at least 254,511 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with a death count of 4,197.
In Palm Beach County, the total case count is at least 19,847 with a death count of 594.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?