BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Claudia Hernandez-Rias was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning following her arrest by Florida Highway Patrol on DUI and “Hit and Run” charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Sunday afternoon, jail records report that Hernandez-Rias is facing the following charges:
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs.
HIT AND RUN — Leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Claudia Hernandez-Rias was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 1:30 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance around 5:45 a.m.
Hernandez-Rias, 29, lives in the 9000 block fo Fairbanks Lane in Boca Raton. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FREE AT-HOME COVID TESTS: Order Yours Now From The Federal Government
- SIRENS: Dead In Boca Glades, Heart Issue At Olympic Heights High, Fire In Boca Grove
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight