BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Claudia Hernandez-Rias was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning following her arrest by Florida Highway Patrol on DUI and “Hit and Run” charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Sunday afternoon, jail records report that Hernandez-Rias is facing the following charges:
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs.
HIT AND RUN — Leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Claudia Hernandez-Rias was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 1:30 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance around 5:45 a.m.
Hernandez-Rias, 29, lives in the 9000 block fo Fairbanks Lane in Boca Raton. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates