BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Claudia Hernandez-Rias was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning following her arrest by Florida Highway Patrol on DUI and “Hit and Run” charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Sunday afternoon, jail records report that Hernandez-Rias is facing the following charges:
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs.
HIT AND RUN — Leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Claudia Hernandez-Rias was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 1:30 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance around 5:45 a.m.
Hernandez-Rias, 29, lives in the 9000 block fo Fairbanks Lane in Boca Raton. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again