BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Claudia Hernandez-Rias was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning following her arrest by Florida Highway Patrol on DUI and “Hit and Run” charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Sunday afternoon, jail records report that Hernandez-Rias is facing the following charges:
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs.
HIT AND RUN — Leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Claudia Hernandez-Rias was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 1:30 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance around 5:45 a.m.
Hernandez-Rias, 29, lives in the 9000 block fo Fairbanks Lane in Boca Raton. A court date is pending.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday