BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Claudia Hernandez-Rias was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning following her arrest by Florida Highway Patrol on DUI and “Hit and Run” charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Sunday afternoon, jail records report that Hernandez-Rias is facing the following charges:
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.
DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs.
HIT AND RUN — Leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Claudia Hernandez-Rias was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 1:30 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance around 5:45 a.m.
Hernandez-Rias, 29, lives in the 9000 block fo Fairbanks Lane in Boca Raton. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Water Rescue In Boynton Beach Inlet
- UPDATE: BOCA RATON MAN HOLDS THERAPIST HOSTAGE, ASSAULTS
- Palm Beach County House Sales Plummet
- SHOT IN HEAD: This Is The Boca Raton Man Cops Shot During Rescue
- MANDATORY ID CARDS PROPOSED FOR PRE-K, HIGHER, IN PALM BEACH SCHOOLS
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING