PALM BEACH COUNTY REPORTS 623 PEOPLE HOSPITALIZED WITH COVID-19 SUNDAY EVENING
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday evening ICU bed “census” from the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration reveals that West Boca Medical Center has just 3 ICU beds available as of 7:15 p.m.
The census report, which is accurate as of 7:15 p.m. but is updated repeatedly, makes public the following data:
In Palm Beach County: 623 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Broward County, 931 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Miami-Dade, 1,678 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Florida statewide, 7,542 people are currently hospitalized “with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19.”
PALM BEACH COUNTY HOSPITAL CENSUS
BOCA RATON REGIONAL HOSPITAL: 26 ICU beds in use, 15 available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 45 ICU beds in use, 17 available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 13 ICU beds in use, 3 available. NO pediatric ICU beds are in use, 5 are available.
BETHESDA EAST HOSPITAL: 27 ICU beds in use, 12 available. NO pediatric ICU beds are in use, 3 are available.
BETHESDA WEST HOSPITAL: 8 ICU beds in use, 2 available.
We are only reporting pediatric ICU bed counts in hospitals that have a pediatric ICU.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING
- Boca Raton Man Shot In Head By Cop Identified, Held Woman At Knifepoint
- AARON SINGERMAN: Sentence Reduced In Federal Crime
- DELRAY BEACH DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Two Dead In Overnight Shooting
- Fewer Florida Flight Issues Tuesday Morning, But Delays Continue
- DUI Arrests In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach From July 4th
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify