PALM BEACH COUNTY REPORTS 623 PEOPLE HOSPITALIZED WITH COVID-19 SUNDAY EVENING
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday evening ICU bed “census” from the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration reveals that West Boca Medical Center has just 3 ICU beds available as of 7:15 p.m.
The census report, which is accurate as of 7:15 p.m. but is updated repeatedly, makes public the following data:
In Palm Beach County: 623 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Broward County, 931 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Miami-Dade, 1,678 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Florida statewide, 7,542 people are currently hospitalized “with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19.”
PALM BEACH COUNTY HOSPITAL CENSUS
BOCA RATON REGIONAL HOSPITAL: 26 ICU beds in use, 15 available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 45 ICU beds in use, 17 available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 13 ICU beds in use, 3 available. NO pediatric ICU beds are in use, 5 are available.
BETHESDA EAST HOSPITAL: 27 ICU beds in use, 12 available. NO pediatric ICU beds are in use, 3 are available.
BETHESDA WEST HOSPITAL: 8 ICU beds in use, 2 available.
We are only reporting pediatric ICU bed counts in hospitals that have a pediatric ICU.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?