PALM BEACH COUNTY REPORTS 623 PEOPLE HOSPITALIZED WITH COVID-19 SUNDAY EVENING
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Sunday evening ICU bed “census” from the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration reveals that West Boca Medical Center has just 3 ICU beds available as of 7:15 p.m.
The census report, which is accurate as of 7:15 p.m. but is updated repeatedly, makes public the following data:
In Palm Beach County: 623 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Broward County, 931 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Miami-Dade, 1,678 people are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. In Florida statewide, 7,542 people are currently hospitalized “with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19.”
PALM BEACH COUNTY HOSPITAL CENSUS
BOCA RATON REGIONAL HOSPITAL: 26 ICU beds in use, 15 available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 45 ICU beds in use, 17 available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 13 ICU beds in use, 3 available. NO pediatric ICU beds are in use, 5 are available.
BETHESDA EAST HOSPITAL: 27 ICU beds in use, 12 available. NO pediatric ICU beds are in use, 3 are available.
BETHESDA WEST HOSPITAL: 8 ICU beds in use, 2 available.
We are only reporting pediatric ICU bed counts in hospitals that have a pediatric ICU.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State