DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The burning house — at 26 SW 4th Avenue — was supposed to be vacant, but there was a a dead body inside. Now, state and local detectives are working to determine who died, who set the fire, and whether the person was alive before the fire ignited.
From Delray Beach Police:
Delray Beach police are conducting a death investigation. At 6:16 a.m., Delray Beach firefighters responded to a fire at an abandoned home (26 S.W. 4th Avenue). While police and firefighters were on scene, a deceased woman was found inside the home. She was taken to the medical examiner’s office to determine the cause of death. The State Fire Marshal is conducting an investigation at the home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat