PALM BEACH COUNTY PEDIATRIC PERCENT POSITIVITY NOW 33.5
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now confirms at least 17,073 children — 17 and under — are infected with COVID-19 in Florida.
The most recent pediatric update reveals the following data:
Age 0-1: 1,120 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 1-4: 2,808 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 5-9: 3,739 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 10-14: 4,517 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 15-17: 4,889 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Of these cases, 213 children have been hospitalized. Four have died.
In Palm Beach County, at least 1,360 children age 17 and younger are infected with COVID-19. The percent positivity is a stunning 33.5 percent — that’s up from the last pediatric update a week ago.
The Palm Beach County pediatric percent positivity is higher than neighboring Broward County which reports 32.2 percent, but lower than Miami-Dade which reports 39.7.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases