PALM BEACH COUNTY PEDIATRIC PERCENT POSITIVITY NOW 33.5
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now confirms at least 17,073 children — 17 and under — are infected with COVID-19 in Florida.
The most recent pediatric update reveals the following data:
Age 0-1: 1,120 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 1-4: 2,808 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 5-9: 3,739 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 10-14: 4,517 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 15-17: 4,889 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Of these cases, 213 children have been hospitalized. Four have died.
In Palm Beach County, at least 1,360 children age 17 and younger are infected with COVID-19. The percent positivity is a stunning 33.5 percent — that’s up from the last pediatric update a week ago.
The Palm Beach County pediatric percent positivity is higher than neighboring Broward County which reports 32.2 percent, but lower than Miami-Dade which reports 39.7.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car