PALM BEACH COUNTY PEDIATRIC PERCENT POSITIVITY NOW 33.5
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now confirms at least 17,073 children — 17 and under — are infected with COVID-19 in Florida.
The most recent pediatric update reveals the following data:
Age 0-1: 1,120 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 1-4: 2,808 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 5-9: 3,739 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 10-14: 4,517 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Age 15-17: 4,889 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Of these cases, 213 children have been hospitalized. Four have died.
In Palm Beach County, at least 1,360 children age 17 and younger are infected with COVID-19. The percent positivity is a stunning 33.5 percent — that’s up from the last pediatric update a week ago.
The Palm Beach County pediatric percent positivity is higher than neighboring Broward County which reports 32.2 percent, but lower than Miami-Dade which reports 39.7.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low