MASSIVE LIST SHOWS QUANTITY OF COMPLAINTS, COUNTY ACTION
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County has complied with the FOIA request filed by BocaNewsNow.com. There are thousands of complaints that have been logged with the county by residents and visitors concerned that businesses are not following COVID-19 executive orders.
Many of the complaints continue to be investigated.
We are publishing the entire list of complaints. It can be downloaded, below. It is a multi-page PDF.
We want to be clear: this is to show how much work COVID has generated, and the true level of concern among citizens.
An accusation IS NOT GUILT.
Several warnings have been issued. Some retail facilities and restaurants have been shut down. Authorities in Palm Beach County continue their work of enforcing all executive orders in effect.
This list will annoy some of our readers and please others. We believe it is in the public interest to know what is causing concern in the area we all call home. Broward County maintains a real-time database that is accessible for all. For now, Palm Beach County has provided this list.
[BROADCAST/PRINT OUTLETS MUST CREDIT BOCANEWSNOW.COM]
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects