MASSIVE LIST SHOWS QUANTITY OF COMPLAINTS, COUNTY ACTION
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County has complied with the FOIA request filed by BocaNewsNow.com. There are thousands of complaints that have been logged with the county by residents and visitors concerned that businesses are not following COVID-19 executive orders.
Many of the complaints continue to be investigated.
We are publishing the entire list of complaints. It can be downloaded, below. It is a multi-page PDF.
We want to be clear: this is to show how much work COVID has generated, and the true level of concern among citizens.
An accusation IS NOT GUILT.
Several warnings have been issued. Some retail facilities and restaurants have been shut down. Authorities in Palm Beach County continue their work of enforcing all executive orders in effect.
This list will annoy some of our readers and please others. We believe it is in the public interest to know what is causing concern in the area we all call home. Broward County maintains a real-time database that is accessible for all. For now, Palm Beach County has provided this list.
[BROADCAST/PRINT OUTLETS MUST CREDIT BOCANEWSNOW.COM]
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED