BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A new executive order is now in effect in Palm Beach County, prohibiting food or alcohol from being served for on-site consumption.
Here’s the order:
“No establishment permitted to serve alcohol for on-site consumption, whether indoor or outdoor, shall serve alcohol between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. No establishment permitted to serve food for on-site consumption, whether indoor or outdoor, shall serve food between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Delivery, drive-through, pick-up, or take-out services are permitted for off-site consumption.
Additionally, the following businesses and venues, to the extent they have been authorized to legally operate, shall be closed between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.: amusement parks, hookah and smoking bars and lounges; kava, kratom and similar bars and lounges; banquet halls; and ballrooms.“
This order applies in all incorporated and unincorporated areas of Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida