VICTIM IDENTIFIED AS STACEY PASSICK, 53 YEARS OF AGE
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police have identified the woman found in a burning vacant home on Monday. The woman, according to police, is Stacey Passick. Her body is now with the medical examiner.
Police say the case has been ruled a homicide.
She was found Monday in the burning vacant home at 26, SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach.
Police and firefighters did not not know there was a body in the home until they were on-scene extinguishing what they believed to be a vacant, abandoned building.
Delray Beach Police are now actively working the case with the state Fire Marshal.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Lunsford at 561-314-9015.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge