VICTIM IDENTIFIED AS STACEY PASSICK, 53 YEARS OF AGE
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police have identified the woman found in a burning vacant home on Monday. The woman, according to police, is Stacey Passick. Her body is now with the medical examiner.
Police say the case has been ruled a homicide.
She was found Monday in the burning vacant home at 26, SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach.
Police and firefighters did not not know there was a body in the home until they were on-scene extinguishing what they believed to be a vacant, abandoned building.
Delray Beach Police are now actively working the case with the state Fire Marshal.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Lunsford at 561-314-9015.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools