VICTIM IDENTIFIED AS STACEY PASSICK, 53 YEARS OF AGE
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police have identified the woman found in a burning vacant home on Monday. The woman, according to police, is Stacey Passick. Her body is now with the medical examiner.
Police say the case has been ruled a homicide.
She was found Monday in the burning vacant home at 26, SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach.
Police and firefighters did not not know there was a body in the home until they were on-scene extinguishing what they believed to be a vacant, abandoned building.
Delray Beach Police are now actively working the case with the state Fire Marshal.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Lunsford at 561-314-9015.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club