VICTIM IDENTIFIED AS STACEY PASSICK, 53 YEARS OF AGE
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police have identified the woman found in a burning vacant home on Monday. The woman, according to police, is Stacey Passick. Her body is now with the medical examiner.
Police say the case has been ruled a homicide.
She was found Monday in the burning vacant home at 26, SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach.
Police and firefighters did not not know there was a body in the home until they were on-scene extinguishing what they believed to be a vacant, abandoned building.
Delray Beach Police are now actively working the case with the state Fire Marshal.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Lunsford at 561-314-9015.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor