BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida has now passed the 300,000 mark when it comes to positive COVID-19 cases in the state. As of 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, the Florida Department of Health had logged a total of 297,876 positive Florida resident cases and 3,934 non-Florida resident cases. The total infection count: 301,810. The total death count in Florida is now 4,521.
On Tuesday alone, 10,181 new cases were logged through 11:59 p.m. 112 new deaths were logged on Tuesday.
In Palm Beach County, 493 new COVID-19 cases were added to the books on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. There were 10 new deaths. There are now 22,788 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County — the total death count is 634.
The percent positivity rate for Palm Beach County on Tuesday is recorded as 10.8. It was 16.1 a day earlier. The up-again-down-again spread runs from 10.6 to 16.1 over the past two weeks.
Statewide, the percent positivity rate is 13.59 based on Tuesday’s test results.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?