BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bethesda Hospital West —which serves a significant portion of unincorporated Palm Beach County —has NO hospital beds available as of 6:30 Wednesday morning.
The official hospital census count, provided by the State of Florida, reveals that all 91 beds in the facility are in use. While a smaller facility, Bethesda West serves a crucial role for Palm Beach County residents who live near the 441 corridor — that includes many of the larger gated communities that continue to be under construction.
Countywide, Florida’sAgency of Healthcare Administration reports 652 people in Palm Beach County are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID as of 6:30 a.m. July 15, 2020.
The complete morning ICU census count reveals the following:
Bethesda East: 16 ICU beds in use, 23 available. 1 Pediatric ICU bed in use, 2 available.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 25 ICU beds in use, 16 available. Pediatric beds not reported.
Delray Medical Center: 38 ICU beds in use, 20 available. Pediatric beds not reported.
West Boca Medical Center: 14 ICU beds in use, 2 available. No pediatric ICU beds in use, 5 available.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER