BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bethesda Hospital West —which serves a significant portion of unincorporated Palm Beach County —has NO hospital beds available as of 6:30 Wednesday morning.
The official hospital census count, provided by the State of Florida, reveals that all 91 beds in the facility are in use. While a smaller facility, Bethesda West serves a crucial role for Palm Beach County residents who live near the 441 corridor — that includes many of the larger gated communities that continue to be under construction.
Countywide, Florida’sAgency of Healthcare Administration reports 652 people in Palm Beach County are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID as of 6:30 a.m. July 15, 2020.
The complete morning ICU census count reveals the following:
Bethesda East: 16 ICU beds in use, 23 available. 1 Pediatric ICU bed in use, 2 available.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 25 ICU beds in use, 16 available. Pediatric beds not reported.
Delray Medical Center: 38 ICU beds in use, 20 available. Pediatric beds not reported.
West Boca Medical Center: 14 ICU beds in use, 2 available. No pediatric ICU beds in use, 5 available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida