BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bethesda Hospital West —which serves a significant portion of unincorporated Palm Beach County —has NO hospital beds available as of 6:30 Wednesday morning.
The official hospital census count, provided by the State of Florida, reveals that all 91 beds in the facility are in use. While a smaller facility, Bethesda West serves a crucial role for Palm Beach County residents who live near the 441 corridor — that includes many of the larger gated communities that continue to be under construction.
Countywide, Florida’sAgency of Healthcare Administration reports 652 people in Palm Beach County are currently hospitalized with a primary diagnosis of COVID as of 6:30 a.m. July 15, 2020.
The complete morning ICU census count reveals the following:
Bethesda East: 16 ICU beds in use, 23 available. 1 Pediatric ICU bed in use, 2 available.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 25 ICU beds in use, 16 available. Pediatric beds not reported.
Delray Medical Center: 38 ICU beds in use, 20 available. Pediatric beds not reported.
West Boca Medical Center: 14 ICU beds in use, 2 available. No pediatric ICU beds in use, 5 available.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?