DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stacey Passick, according to police, was beaten to death before a man left her in a vacant home that that had caught on fire after the two were using drugs.
Delray Beach Police have now arrested Serric Jerome Lee and charged him with second degree murder.
According to a police report, Lee told police that he and the victim were using heroin together.
“We were high, and I was paranoid, and I thought she had took something from me and I couldn’t find it.” They argued, according to the report, she got “smart” and he “snapped.”
Wrote the Detective: He shoved her down and beat her with his fists. Then Lee stated he hit her with a metal objected. When asked how many times, he said he couldn’t remember, he just zoned out and kept hitting her.
(Lee) said by the time he realized something had caught on fire he thought “oh f-ck, I gotta go.”
When asked where the blood was locate don the victim, (Lee) replied “everywhere.”
Serric Jerome Lee is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES