DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stacey Passick, according to police, was beaten to death before a man left her in a vacant home that that had caught on fire after the two were using drugs.
Delray Beach Police have now arrested Serric Jerome Lee and charged him with second degree murder.
According to a police report, Lee told police that he and the victim were using heroin together.
“We were high, and I was paranoid, and I thought she had took something from me and I couldn’t find it.” They argued, according to the report, she got “smart” and he “snapped.”
Wrote the Detective: He shoved her down and beat her with his fists. Then Lee stated he hit her with a metal objected. When asked how many times, he said he couldn’t remember, he just zoned out and kept hitting her.
(Lee) said by the time he realized something had caught on fire he thought “oh f-ck, I gotta go.”
When asked where the blood was locate don the victim, (Lee) replied “everywhere.”
Serric Jerome Lee is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz