DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stacey Passick, according to police, was beaten to death before a man left her in a vacant home that that had caught on fire after the two were using drugs.
Delray Beach Police have now arrested Serric Jerome Lee and charged him with second degree murder.
According to a police report, Lee told police that he and the victim were using heroin together.
“We were high, and I was paranoid, and I thought she had took something from me and I couldn’t find it.” They argued, according to the report, she got “smart” and he “snapped.”
Wrote the Detective: He shoved her down and beat her with his fists. Then Lee stated he hit her with a metal objected. When asked how many times, he said he couldn’t remember, he just zoned out and kept hitting her.
(Lee) said by the time he realized something had caught on fire he thought “oh f-ck, I gotta go.”
When asked where the blood was locate don the victim, (Lee) replied “everywhere.”
Serric Jerome Lee is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care