BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but jail records show that Daniel Kaine of the 1300 block of West Camino Real in Boca is facing a fraud charge related to patient brokering.
The official charge: “Fraud – Violate Patient Brokering Law 10 to 20 patients.”
Kaine was arrested early Thursday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 9:11 a.m. Kaine was released on an unspecified cash bond around 1:35 p.m.
BocaNewsNow.com will update with the affidavit of probable cause once it is released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive