BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but jail records show that Daniel Kaine of the 1300 block of West Camino Real in Boca is facing a fraud charge related to patient brokering.
The official charge: “Fraud – Violate Patient Brokering Law 10 to 20 patients.”
Kaine was arrested early Thursday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 9:11 a.m. Kaine was released on an unspecified cash bond around 1:35 p.m.
BocaNewsNow.com will update with the affidavit of probable cause once it is released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges