BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but jail records show that Daniel Kaine of the 1300 block of West Camino Real in Boca is facing a fraud charge related to patient brokering.
The official charge: “Fraud – Violate Patient Brokering Law 10 to 20 patients.”
Kaine was arrested early Thursday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 9:11 a.m. Kaine was released on an unspecified cash bond around 1:35 p.m.
BocaNewsNow.com will update with the affidavit of probable cause once it is released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School