BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but jail records show that Daniel Kaine of the 1300 block of West Camino Real in Boca is facing a fraud charge related to patient brokering.
The official charge: “Fraud – Violate Patient Brokering Law 10 to 20 patients.”
Kaine was arrested early Thursday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 9:11 a.m. Kaine was released on an unspecified cash bond around 1:35 p.m.
BocaNewsNow.com will update with the affidavit of probable cause once it is released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges