BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed but jail records show that Daniel Kaine of the 1300 block of West Camino Real in Boca is facing a fraud charge related to patient brokering.
The official charge: “Fraud – Violate Patient Brokering Law 10 to 20 patients.”
Kaine was arrested early Thursday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 9:11 a.m. Kaine was released on an unspecified cash bond around 1:35 p.m.
BocaNewsNow.com will update with the affidavit of probable cause once it is released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT