BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of people hospitalized in Palm Beach County with the primary diagnosis of COVID-19 has risen — it’s now 670.
Roughly 21 percent of all hospitalizations in Palm Beach County are for COVID-19.
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration’s report, as of 6:03 a.m. Friday, July 17, 2020, also shows a continued concerning ICU bed census in Palm Beach County.
Bethesda West: 8 Adult ICU beds in use, 2 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 16 Adult ICU beds in use, 0 available. 2 pediatric ICU beds in use, 3 available.
Delray Medical Center: 40 Adult ICU beds in use, 14 available. Hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 28 adult ICU beds in sue, 13 available. Hospital does not report pediatric IUC beds.
Bethesda East: 26 adult ICU beds in use, 13 available. 1 Pediatric ICU beds in use, 2 available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch