BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of people hospitalized in Palm Beach County with the primary diagnosis of COVID-19 has risen — it’s now 670.
Roughly 21 percent of all hospitalizations in Palm Beach County are for COVID-19.
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration’s report, as of 6:03 a.m. Friday, July 17, 2020, also shows a continued concerning ICU bed census in Palm Beach County.
Bethesda West: 8 Adult ICU beds in use, 2 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 16 Adult ICU beds in use, 0 available. 2 pediatric ICU beds in use, 3 available.
Delray Medical Center: 40 Adult ICU beds in use, 14 available. Hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 28 adult ICU beds in sue, 13 available. Hospital does not report pediatric IUC beds.
Bethesda East: 26 adult ICU beds in use, 13 available. 1 Pediatric ICU beds in use, 2 available.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed