BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of people hospitalized in Palm Beach County with the primary diagnosis of COVID-19 has risen — it’s now 670.
Roughly 21 percent of all hospitalizations in Palm Beach County are for COVID-19.
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration’s report, as of 6:03 a.m. Friday, July 17, 2020, also shows a continued concerning ICU bed census in Palm Beach County.
Bethesda West: 8 Adult ICU beds in use, 2 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 16 Adult ICU beds in use, 0 available. 2 pediatric ICU beds in use, 3 available.
Delray Medical Center: 40 Adult ICU beds in use, 14 available. Hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 28 adult ICU beds in sue, 13 available. Hospital does not report pediatric IUC beds.
Bethesda East: 26 adult ICU beds in use, 13 available. 1 Pediatric ICU beds in use, 2 available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors