BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of people hospitalized in Palm Beach County with the primary diagnosis of COVID-19 has risen — it’s now 670.
Roughly 21 percent of all hospitalizations in Palm Beach County are for COVID-19.
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration’s report, as of 6:03 a.m. Friday, July 17, 2020, also shows a continued concerning ICU bed census in Palm Beach County.
Bethesda West: 8 Adult ICU beds in use, 2 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 16 Adult ICU beds in use, 0 available. 2 pediatric ICU beds in use, 3 available.
Delray Medical Center: 40 Adult ICU beds in use, 14 available. Hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 28 adult ICU beds in sue, 13 available. Hospital does not report pediatric IUC beds.
Bethesda East: 26 adult ICU beds in use, 13 available. 1 Pediatric ICU beds in use, 2 available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday