BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of people hospitalized in Palm Beach County with the primary diagnosis of COVID-19 has risen — it’s now 670.
Roughly 21 percent of all hospitalizations in Palm Beach County are for COVID-19.
The Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration’s report, as of 6:03 a.m. Friday, July 17, 2020, also shows a continued concerning ICU bed census in Palm Beach County.
Bethesda West: 8 Adult ICU beds in use, 2 available.
West Boca Medical Center: 16 Adult ICU beds in use, 0 available. 2 pediatric ICU beds in use, 3 available.
Delray Medical Center: 40 Adult ICU beds in use, 14 available. Hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital: 28 adult ICU beds in sue, 13 available. Hospital does not report pediatric IUC beds.
Bethesda East: 26 adult ICU beds in use, 13 available. 1 Pediatric ICU beds in use, 2 available.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today