BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 90 deaths from COVID-19 on Friday through 11:59 p.m. as the statewide total increased by 10,292. The positivity rate rose to 12.17 percent for Friday’s report.
In Palm Beach County, 7 COVID-19 deaths were reported on Friday through 11:59, as were 681 new COVID cases. That’s one of the highest new case additions in the past the two week. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Friday’s report is 9.3. That’s the first time it’s been under 10 percent in weeks, but we caution: there are questions now being asked about the authenticity of all positivity reports in Florida as the DeSantis administration is being questioned over over its possible double counting of some negative tests.
There are now at least 25,045 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County. Florida reports a total of at least 337,569 COVID-19 cases.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching
- Massachusetts Man Allegedly Batters Driver After Boca Raton Crash