BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 90 deaths from COVID-19 on Friday through 11:59 p.m. as the statewide total increased by 10,292. The positivity rate rose to 12.17 percent for Friday’s report.
In Palm Beach County, 7 COVID-19 deaths were reported on Friday through 11:59, as were 681 new COVID cases. That’s one of the highest new case additions in the past the two week. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Friday’s report is 9.3. That’s the first time it’s been under 10 percent in weeks, but we caution: there are questions now being asked about the authenticity of all positivity reports in Florida as the DeSantis administration is being questioned over over its possible double counting of some negative tests.
There are now at least 25,045 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County. Florida reports a total of at least 337,569 COVID-19 cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days