BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added another 90 deaths from COVID-19 on Friday through 11:59 p.m. as the statewide total increased by 10,292. The positivity rate rose to 12.17 percent for Friday’s report.
In Palm Beach County, 7 COVID-19 deaths were reported on Friday through 11:59, as were 681 new COVID cases. That’s one of the highest new case additions in the past the two week. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Friday’s report is 9.3. That’s the first time it’s been under 10 percent in weeks, but we caution: there are questions now being asked about the authenticity of all positivity reports in Florida as the DeSantis administration is being questioned over over its possible double counting of some negative tests.
There are now at least 25,045 COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County. Florida reports a total of at least 337,569 COVID-19 cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month