POSITIVITY RATE RISES IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Florida really is God’s waiting room, it’s increasingly becoming standing room only.
The State of Florida added another 10,508 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 90.
The positivity rate, which had started a very brief downward trend, has shot back up. It’s 14.74 percent based on Sunday’s reporting.
In Palm Beach County, another 648 positive COVID-19 tests were logged through 11:59 p.m. Sunday with the death count increasing by 6. the positivity rate in Palm Beach County also increased. It’s 13.3 percent based on Sunday’s health department data.
There are now at least 26,426 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with at least 685 deaths.
These numbers are based on the first Florida Dept. of Health report issued on Monday, July 20th. We’ll update if any numbers are dramatically changed.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High