POSITIVITY RATE RISES IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Florida really is God’s waiting room, it’s increasingly becoming standing room only.
The State of Florida added another 10,508 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 90.
The positivity rate, which had started a very brief downward trend, has shot back up. It’s 14.74 percent based on Sunday’s reporting.
In Palm Beach County, another 648 positive COVID-19 tests were logged through 11:59 p.m. Sunday with the death count increasing by 6. the positivity rate in Palm Beach County also increased. It’s 13.3 percent based on Sunday’s health department data.
There are now at least 26,426 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with at least 685 deaths.
These numbers are based on the first Florida Dept. of Health report issued on Monday, July 20th. We’ll update if any numbers are dramatically changed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor