POSITIVITY RATE RISES IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Florida really is God’s waiting room, it’s increasingly becoming standing room only.
The State of Florida added another 10,508 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 90.
The positivity rate, which had started a very brief downward trend, has shot back up. It’s 14.74 percent based on Sunday’s reporting.
In Palm Beach County, another 648 positive COVID-19 tests were logged through 11:59 p.m. Sunday with the death count increasing by 6. the positivity rate in Palm Beach County also increased. It’s 13.3 percent based on Sunday’s health department data.
There are now at least 26,426 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with at least 685 deaths.
These numbers are based on the first Florida Dept. of Health report issued on Monday, July 20th. We’ll update if any numbers are dramatically changed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance