POSITIVITY RATE RISES IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Florida really is God’s waiting room, it’s increasingly becoming standing room only.
The State of Florida added another 10,508 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 90.
The positivity rate, which had started a very brief downward trend, has shot back up. It’s 14.74 percent based on Sunday’s reporting.
In Palm Beach County, another 648 positive COVID-19 tests were logged through 11:59 p.m. Sunday with the death count increasing by 6. the positivity rate in Palm Beach County also increased. It’s 13.3 percent based on Sunday’s health department data.
There are now at least 26,426 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with at least 685 deaths.
These numbers are based on the first Florida Dept. of Health report issued on Monday, July 20th. We’ll update if any numbers are dramatically changed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens