BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The area ICU bed report just went from bad to worse, according to the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration. This data is accurate as of 7:31 p.m. on July 20, 2020.
There are 624 people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County, representing 21.52 percent of all hospital beds in Palm Beach County.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: NO available adult ICU beds. 16 are in use. 5 available pediatric ICU beds, none are in use.
BETHESDA WEST MEDICAL CENTER: NO available ICU beds. 10 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 12 Adult ICU beds available, 42 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER: 14 Adult ICU beds are available. 27 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BETHESDA EAST: 12 Available Adult ICU beds. 27 are in use. The hospital reports 3 pediatric beds are available. None are in use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School