BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The area ICU bed report just went from bad to worse, according to the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration. This data is accurate as of 7:31 p.m. on July 20, 2020.
There are 624 people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County, representing 21.52 percent of all hospital beds in Palm Beach County.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: NO available adult ICU beds. 16 are in use. 5 available pediatric ICU beds, none are in use.
BETHESDA WEST MEDICAL CENTER: NO available ICU beds. 10 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 12 Adult ICU beds available, 42 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER: 14 Adult ICU beds are available. 27 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BETHESDA EAST: 12 Available Adult ICU beds. 27 are in use. The hospital reports 3 pediatric beds are available. None are in use.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High