BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The area ICU bed report just went from bad to worse, according to the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration. This data is accurate as of 7:31 p.m. on July 20, 2020.
There are 624 people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County, representing 21.52 percent of all hospital beds in Palm Beach County.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: NO available adult ICU beds. 16 are in use. 5 available pediatric ICU beds, none are in use.
BETHESDA WEST MEDICAL CENTER: NO available ICU beds. 10 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 12 Adult ICU beds available, 42 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER: 14 Adult ICU beds are available. 27 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BETHESDA EAST: 12 Available Adult ICU beds. 27 are in use. The hospital reports 3 pediatric beds are available. None are in use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips