BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The area ICU bed report just went from bad to worse, according to the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration. This data is accurate as of 7:31 p.m. on July 20, 2020.
There are 624 people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County, representing 21.52 percent of all hospital beds in Palm Beach County.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: NO available adult ICU beds. 16 are in use. 5 available pediatric ICU beds, none are in use.
BETHESDA WEST MEDICAL CENTER: NO available ICU beds. 10 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 12 Adult ICU beds available, 42 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER: 14 Adult ICU beds are available. 27 are in use. The hospital does not report pediatric ICU beds.
BETHESDA EAST: 12 Available Adult ICU beds. 27 are in use. The hospital reports 3 pediatric beds are available. None are in use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects