DECEASED IDENTIFIED AS ZACHARY FILIPPO
UPDATE: From Police at 4:30 p.m.: (Verbatim Boca Raton Police Report)– On Monday, July 20th, 2020 at 2:22 a.m., officers of the Boca Raton Police Services Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit responded to and investigated a fatal single vehicle crash which occurred in the 3900 block of Jog Road.
A 2017 Range Rover was traveling south on Jog Road when the vehicle veered off the roadway and struck a cement light pole. The driver was pronounced deceased on scene.
If you have any information about this crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Adam Reisner 561-620-6121.
2017 Range Rover:
20 years old
Boca Raton, FL
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are still investigating an early morning crash on Jog Road south of Yamato.
A 20 year old man was killed — police say speed was potentially a factor.
The road was closed for several hours in the 3900 Block of South Jog Road.
We’ll release the victim’s name as soon as it is received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT