BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County officials are starting to lose credibility as rules are enacted but not enforced. It’s an alternate universe to Broward County — which has a strict curfew in effect for overnight hours, and Miami-Dade County which is now issuing $50 and $100 fines to people who don’t wear masks or follow other rules.
The sudden positivity rate decrease in Palm Beach County isn’t believable. Florida’s own Agency for Healthcare Administration reports Monday morning that more than 21 percent of all people hospitalized in Palm Beach County are hospitalized for COVID-19 issues. It’s a far cry from the 9 percent positivity rate reported by the State of Florida over the weekend.
Is it time for Palm Beach County to issue fines to mask violators? Is it time for the “COVID Education and Compliance Team” to fine and shut more businesses?
Weigh in, below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Water Rescue In Boynton Beach Inlet
- UPDATE: BOCA RATON MAN HOLDS THERAPIST HOSTAGE, ASSAULTS
- Palm Beach County House Sales Plummet
- SHOT IN HEAD: This Is The Boca Raton Man Cops Shot During Rescue
- MANDATORY ID CARDS PROPOSED FOR PRE-K, HIGHER, IN PALM BEACH SCHOOLS
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING