BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports 1,751 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County pediatric patients. The State of Florida defines “pediatric” as 17 and younger.
In the just-out report, the positivity rate for all Palm Beach County pediatric cases is 14.1 percent. The pediatric positivity rate for the entire State of Florida is 13.4 percent.
Here are the official pediatric numbers as of late Wednesday, July 20, 2020.
AGE: 0-4 years | 446 confirmed cases | 19 hospitalized.
AGE: 5-14 years | 978 confirmed cases | 12 hospitalized.
AGE: 15-17 years | 327 confirmed cases | Unknown hospitalized. (The State of Florida is reporting hospitalizations in the 15-24 age group, it is not separating out those ages 15-17).
Here are the Florida Statewide numbers:
UNDER AGE 1: 1,412 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 1-4: 3,731 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 5-9: 5,000 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 10-14: 6,254 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 15-17: 6,773 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN