BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports 1,751 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County pediatric patients. The State of Florida defines “pediatric” as 17 and younger.
In the just-out report, the positivity rate for all Palm Beach County pediatric cases is 14.1 percent. The pediatric positivity rate for the entire State of Florida is 13.4 percent.
Here are the official pediatric numbers as of late Wednesday, July 20, 2020.
AGE: 0-4 years | 446 confirmed cases | 19 hospitalized.
AGE: 5-14 years | 978 confirmed cases | 12 hospitalized.
AGE: 15-17 years | 327 confirmed cases | Unknown hospitalized. (The State of Florida is reporting hospitalizations in the 15-24 age group, it is not separating out those ages 15-17).
Here are the Florida Statewide numbers:
UNDER AGE 1: 1,412 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 1-4: 3,731 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 5-9: 5,000 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 10-14: 6,254 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 15-17: 6,773 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak