BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports 1,751 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County pediatric patients. The State of Florida defines “pediatric” as 17 and younger.
In the just-out report, the positivity rate for all Palm Beach County pediatric cases is 14.1 percent. The pediatric positivity rate for the entire State of Florida is 13.4 percent.
Here are the official pediatric numbers as of late Wednesday, July 20, 2020.
AGE: 0-4 years | 446 confirmed cases | 19 hospitalized.
AGE: 5-14 years | 978 confirmed cases | 12 hospitalized.
AGE: 15-17 years | 327 confirmed cases | Unknown hospitalized. (The State of Florida is reporting hospitalizations in the 15-24 age group, it is not separating out those ages 15-17).
Here are the Florida Statewide numbers:
UNDER AGE 1: 1,412 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 1-4: 3,731 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 5-9: 5,000 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 10-14: 6,254 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
AGE 15-17: 6,773 Confirmed COVID-19 cases statewide.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens