BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another reminder that COVID-19 is real and those who say it’s fake are out of their minds.
Florida reported another 9,373 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Dept. of Health. At least 134 people died in Florida on Monday where COVID-19 is the confirmed cause of death.
There are now at least 369,834 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida. The Florida death count has risen to 5,206.
In Palm Beach County, 521 confirmed cases were added on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with an additional 16 deaths. There are now 26,951 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The PBC death count is 701.
The positivity rate for the State of Florida based on Monday’s reporting is 13.62 percent. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County based on Monday’s reporting is 13.0 percent.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs
- REMINDER: No School Friday In Palm Beach County School District
- GETTING SICKER: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Rising
- Child Attacked At School, Palm Beach County School Board Sued
- PROSECUTORS: Killed Palm Beach County Fire Captain Was Drug Dealer
- Boca Raton’s Richard Marcic Charged With Battery On Officer
- COVID PALM BEACH COUNTY: Hospital Count Rising
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach: Temps in 50s Coming
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Systems Appear To Be Moving Away From U.S. Mainland