BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another reminder that COVID-19 is real and those who say it’s fake are out of their minds.
Florida reported another 9,373 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Dept. of Health. At least 134 people died in Florida on Monday where COVID-19 is the confirmed cause of death.
There are now at least 369,834 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida. The Florida death count has risen to 5,206.
In Palm Beach County, 521 confirmed cases were added on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with an additional 16 deaths. There are now 26,951 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The PBC death count is 701.
The positivity rate for the State of Florida based on Monday’s reporting is 13.62 percent. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County based on Monday’s reporting is 13.0 percent.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID