BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another reminder that COVID-19 is real and those who say it’s fake are out of their minds.
Florida reported another 9,373 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Dept. of Health. At least 134 people died in Florida on Monday where COVID-19 is the confirmed cause of death.
There are now at least 369,834 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida. The Florida death count has risen to 5,206.
In Palm Beach County, 521 confirmed cases were added on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with an additional 16 deaths. There are now 26,951 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The PBC death count is 701.
The positivity rate for the State of Florida based on Monday’s reporting is 13.62 percent. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County based on Monday’s reporting is 13.0 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases