BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another reminder that COVID-19 is real and those who say it’s fake are out of their minds.
Florida reported another 9,373 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Dept. of Health. At least 134 people died in Florida on Monday where COVID-19 is the confirmed cause of death.
There are now at least 369,834 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida. The Florida death count has risen to 5,206.
In Palm Beach County, 521 confirmed cases were added on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with an additional 16 deaths. There are now 26,951 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The PBC death count is 701.
The positivity rate for the State of Florida based on Monday’s reporting is 13.62 percent. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County based on Monday’s reporting is 13.0 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat