BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another reminder that COVID-19 is real and those who say it’s fake are out of their minds.
Florida reported another 9,373 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Dept. of Health. At least 134 people died in Florida on Monday where COVID-19 is the confirmed cause of death.
There are now at least 369,834 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida. The Florida death count has risen to 5,206.
In Palm Beach County, 521 confirmed cases were added on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with an additional 16 deaths. There are now 26,951 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The PBC death count is 701.
The positivity rate for the State of Florida based on Monday’s reporting is 13.62 percent. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County based on Monday’s reporting is 13.0 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Owner Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today