PALM BEACH COUNTY ADDS 18 DEATHS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports that 174 COVID-19 deaths were recorded on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. The State of Florida added 10,239 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 across the state. The positivity rate for Thursday is 12.31 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 756 confirmed COVID-19 cases were added to the books on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 18 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s reporting is 11.3 percent.
We want to clarify that these numbers sometimes change during the day. Florida reported an 8.7 positivity rate for Palm Beach County in the morning on Wednesday, but county officials reported a 12+ percent positivity rate in the afternoon.
There are at least 28,267 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 727 confirmed COVID deaths.
Statewide, Florida reports at least 389,868 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5,518 deaths.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees