PALM BEACH COUNTY ADDS 18 DEATHS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports that 174 COVID-19 deaths were recorded on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. The State of Florida added 10,239 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 across the state. The positivity rate for Thursday is 12.31 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 756 confirmed COVID-19 cases were added to the books on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 18 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s reporting is 11.3 percent.
We want to clarify that these numbers sometimes change during the day. Florida reported an 8.7 positivity rate for Palm Beach County in the morning on Wednesday, but county officials reported a 12+ percent positivity rate in the afternoon.
There are at least 28,267 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 727 confirmed COVID deaths.
Statewide, Florida reports at least 389,868 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5,518 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor