PALM BEACH COUNTY ADDS 18 DEATHS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports that 174 COVID-19 deaths were recorded on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. The State of Florida added 10,239 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 across the state. The positivity rate for Thursday is 12.31 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 756 confirmed COVID-19 cases were added to the books on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 18 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s reporting is 11.3 percent.
We want to clarify that these numbers sometimes change during the day. Florida reported an 8.7 positivity rate for Palm Beach County in the morning on Wednesday, but county officials reported a 12+ percent positivity rate in the afternoon.
There are at least 28,267 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 727 confirmed COVID deaths.
Statewide, Florida reports at least 389,868 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5,518 deaths.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak