PALM BEACH COUNTY ADDS 18 DEATHS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports that 174 COVID-19 deaths were recorded on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. The State of Florida added 10,239 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 across the state. The positivity rate for Thursday is 12.31 percent.
In Palm Beach County, another 756 confirmed COVID-19 cases were added to the books on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 18 new deaths. The positivity rate for Thursday’s reporting is 11.3 percent.
We want to clarify that these numbers sometimes change during the day. Florida reported an 8.7 positivity rate for Palm Beach County in the morning on Wednesday, but county officials reported a 12+ percent positivity rate in the afternoon.
There are at least 28,267 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 727 confirmed COVID deaths.
Statewide, Florida reports at least 389,868 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5,518 deaths.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN