BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 135 COVID-19 deaths were added to Florida’s book of remembrance on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. The Florida Department of Health also reports another 12,462 COVID-19 cases were logged statewide. The positivity rate for all of Florida — based on Thursday’s reporting — is 13.31 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 17 deaths were logged on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 731 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Thursday’s reporting is 12.1 percent. The positivity rate has increased for three days.
We remind you that these numbers occasionally change throughout the day as the Florida Dept. of Health refines its report. Our reporting will update if there is a dramatic change to these numbers.
Statewide, there are now 402,312 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 5768 deaths. At least 5,653 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 issues.
In Palm Beach County, at least 29,004 COVID-19 infections have been confirmed with 744 deaths. At least 2,396 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a COVID-19 diagnoses.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges