BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 135 COVID-19 deaths were added to Florida’s book of remembrance on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. The Florida Department of Health also reports another 12,462 COVID-19 cases were logged statewide. The positivity rate for all of Florida — based on Thursday’s reporting — is 13.31 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 17 deaths were logged on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 731 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Thursday’s reporting is 12.1 percent. The positivity rate has increased for three days.
We remind you that these numbers occasionally change throughout the day as the Florida Dept. of Health refines its report. Our reporting will update if there is a dramatic change to these numbers.
Statewide, there are now 402,312 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 5768 deaths. At least 5,653 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 issues.
In Palm Beach County, at least 29,004 COVID-19 infections have been confirmed with 744 deaths. At least 2,396 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a COVID-19 diagnoses.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing