BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 135 COVID-19 deaths were added to Florida’s book of remembrance on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. The Florida Department of Health also reports another 12,462 COVID-19 cases were logged statewide. The positivity rate for all of Florida — based on Thursday’s reporting — is 13.31 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 17 deaths were logged on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 731 new COVID-19 cases. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Thursday’s reporting is 12.1 percent. The positivity rate has increased for three days.
We remind you that these numbers occasionally change throughout the day as the Florida Dept. of Health refines its report. Our reporting will update if there is a dramatic change to these numbers.
Statewide, there are now 402,312 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 5768 deaths. At least 5,653 people have been hospitalized with COVID-19 issues.
In Palm Beach County, at least 29,004 COVID-19 infections have been confirmed with 744 deaths. At least 2,396 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a COVID-19 diagnoses.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch