PALM BEACH COUNTY ADDS 21 DEATHS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A few days of subtle decreases in deaths and infection counts in Florida and Palm Beach County have been blown out of the water.
Florida added 186 COVID-19 deaths on Monday, July 27th, through 11:59 pm. The infection count increased by 9,243. The positivity rate rose to 11.69 percent.
In Palm Beach County, an additional 620 COVID-19 infections were logged on Monday through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 21. The positivity rate climbed to 10.9 percent.
The increases wipe out subtle but notable decreases over the past several days.
There are now at least 441,977 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 6,117 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, the infection count is 31,598 with at least 779 deaths.
These numbers are accurate as of the first report Tuesday from the Florida Department of Health. As always, we will update if there is a significant change to these numbers during the day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car