PALM BEACH COUNTY ADDS 21 DEATHS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A few days of subtle decreases in deaths and infection counts in Florida and Palm Beach County have been blown out of the water.
Florida added 186 COVID-19 deaths on Monday, July 27th, through 11:59 pm. The infection count increased by 9,243. The positivity rate rose to 11.69 percent.
In Palm Beach County, an additional 620 COVID-19 infections were logged on Monday through 11:59 p.m. The death count increased by 21. The positivity rate climbed to 10.9 percent.
The increases wipe out subtle but notable decreases over the past several days.
There are now at least 441,977 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 6,117 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, the infection count is 31,598 with at least 779 deaths.
These numbers are accurate as of the first report Tuesday from the Florida Department of Health. As always, we will update if there is a significant change to these numbers during the day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens