UPDATE: Arrest report can be seen at the bottom of this report.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Arnold Weinstein is one of its latest residents.
Weinstein, 84, of Lucaya Avenue in Boynton Beach, is charged with “Obscene Material — Possession — Possess, Control, View Depsiction of Child Sexual Conduct.”
Weinstein was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1 p.m.
He is being held without bond.
BocaNewsNow.com will update this report once the arrest report is released, likely later Tuesday. The initial report of arrest is based on jail records released by Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car