UPDATE: Arrest report can be seen at the bottom of this report.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Arnold Weinstein is one of its latest residents.
Weinstein, 84, of Lucaya Avenue in Boynton Beach, is charged with “Obscene Material — Possession — Possess, Control, View Depsiction of Child Sexual Conduct.”
Weinstein was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1 p.m.
He is being held without bond.
BocaNewsNow.com will update this report once the arrest report is released, likely later Tuesday. The initial report of arrest is based on jail records released by Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again