UPDATE: Arrest report can be seen at the bottom of this report.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Arnold Weinstein is one of its latest residents.
Weinstein, 84, of Lucaya Avenue in Boynton Beach, is charged with “Obscene Material — Possession — Possess, Control, View Depsiction of Child Sexual Conduct.”
Weinstein was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1 p.m.
He is being held without bond.
BocaNewsNow.com will update this report once the arrest report is released, likely later Tuesday. The initial report of arrest is based on jail records released by Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens