UPDATE: Arrest report can be seen at the bottom of this report.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Arnold Weinstein is one of its latest residents.
Weinstein, 84, of Lucaya Avenue in Boynton Beach, is charged with “Obscene Material — Possession — Possess, Control, View Depsiction of Child Sexual Conduct.”
Weinstein was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1 p.m.
He is being held without bond.
BocaNewsNow.com will update this report once the arrest report is released, likely later Tuesday. The initial report of arrest is based on jail records released by Palm Beach County.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch