UPDATE: Arrest report can be seen at the bottom of this report.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Arnold Weinstein is one of its latest residents.
Weinstein, 84, of Lucaya Avenue in Boynton Beach, is charged with “Obscene Material — Possession — Possess, Control, View Depsiction of Child Sexual Conduct.”
Weinstein was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1 p.m.
He is being held without bond.
BocaNewsNow.com will update this report once the arrest report is released, likely later Tuesday. The initial report of arrest is based on jail records released by Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead